I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Sunday, July 8, 2012

7.8.12

John 10:10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy.  But Jesus came that I may have life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).

My Thoughts
God sent Jesus so that we could be forgiven of our sins... and be blessed!! When we trust in God...when we believe in Jesus...when we believe what God's word tells us and do our best to do what God would have us do .. God loves to fill our life with abundance!!

When things are going wrong ...that is the devil himself trying to distract us from God and all His love for us!!  ... We just need to keep our eyes, and mind, our heart on God and trust the He loves us and is working for our good... then things will get better... God loves to give us things...when we live in His love ...and we love Him and others He just pours out those blessings. 

The best way to chase away the devil is to trust God in the storms!! I can just see the devil now saying "I am not going to mess with her anymore... it just makes her love God more!!"  God sent Jesus, who died for our sins...and He sins His grace to make us able to do things we could not do on our own.  When we love Jesus...and trust God there is nothing that we can't accomplish if it is in the will of God!! 

God love us so much!!... The more we know and understand that the more that God can do in our lives... Jesus came so lour lives could be full and overflowing.. how special is that!!!

No comments: