I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Friday, July 27, 2012

7.27.12

1 Peter 1:5  The purpose of my instruction is that all believers would be filled with love that comes from a pure heart, a clear conscience, and genuine faith.

My Thoughts
I love this...it is telling us that if we love God with all our heart and seek after Him, then the love that comes from us will be from a pure heart, a clear conscience and it will come from our faith.  When we love others because we love God, our love will never have it's own motives.  We won't expect in return, we won't even expect love in return we will just love. We the best love that we could ever love when we love with a pure heart, a clear conscience and with genuine faith.

The  wonderful thing about God is how He builds in rewards when we do what is right...when we learn to love, just to love with that pure love, people can't help but love us back. I love God!!  I love how He sets up our lives to be so wonderful if we just keep our eyes on Him and love Him with all our heart!!

No comments: