I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Sunday, July 1, 2012

7.1.12

Philippians 1:6 I am confident in this one thing, That He who begin a good work in me will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.

My Thoughts
Don't you just love this!!  I love it!!  God will make us better and better and better.. He will keep working on us to make us better until Jesus comes.  Every day God will improve us ... we just have to keep our eye on Him... keep seeking Him, His wisdom and His love, and we will get better and better and better... our lives will get better and better and better!! 

I am living prof of this verse!!  I still have so far to go!!  But I have come so very far in such a short period of time... so very far!!!   Once I started seeking God ... truly pursuing all that He has to teach me, God made sure that what I needed to learn started to drop from my head to my heart!!  Each day my life gets better and better... one baby step at a time!!!  The fun thing is ...as you grow those steps get bigger and bigger. I see God making changes in me all the time.  God is healing me!  First my spirit...and now my body... I can feel it and it brings me such great joy!! 

I wish I had know how to seek after God 30 years ago... the wonderful news is that I know now!!  And God is growing me by leaps and bounds.  Every time I listen to God and make a step forward my life just get better!!

God wants to grow us.. He wants to make us the best we can be!!  It is so exciting that God can keep making us better no how far we have come so far...we get to be even better and better and better until Jesus comes to take us to heaven where we will be perfect!!

The thing is, God gives us free will.. so it is up to us to seek Him... All we have to do is seek... then God takes over and does the rest!!! 

No comments: