I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Saturday, July 16, 2011

7.16.11

Romans 3:23-24  For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard. Yet God, with undeserved kindness, declares that we are righteous. He did this through Christ Jesus when he freed us from the penalty for our sins.

My Thoughts
I love this... God knows us all. God knows we have all sinned and even though we don't deserve it God makes us right with him.  Sometimes we have such a hard time going to God with some of our sins because we feel we can't be forgiven... but God forgives everything!  We just have to earnestly ask.  I think that we sometimes have a hard time truly knowing that God will forgive us anything because man is not so good to do that.  Man puts a value on sins... 1-10.... one is gossip and that is okay everybody does it...and 10 is murder and that is just unforgivable! When we do anything above a 5 we get afraid God will never forgive us and we try and hide.... What we need to remember is God  doesn't put numbers on sin... he forgives us everything,  all we have to do is ask. In John 8:7 Jesus told the people "he who is without sin cast the first stone." Everybody, everybody walked away... Jesus was standing with a woman that man had thought did what man might call a #8 sin. But, Jesus didn't say let anybody that has not done a #8 sin cast the first stone...he said anybody without sin cast the first stone.  God didn't say anybody that has done sins 1-5 are forgiven... God said we all sin some kind of sin... some are a 1 some are a 10 and there are all those in between  they are all sin to me and I will forgive you any of your sins...I love you all, you are all my children and if you come to me and believe what I ask you to believe..and tell me what you have done I will forgive you... I want to forgive you...I sent my son, Jesus to die for your sins to make things all better.  Now go out and do better so you won't hurt yourself or others because I love you all and I want all of you to be okay!!  God loves us way more than man has the capacity to love....and he forgive us because he loves us...all of us. God loves us no matter.

No comments: