I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Thursday, February 2, 2012

2.2.12

Matthew 22:29 Jesus replied, "Your mistake is that you don't know the Scriptures, and you don't know the power of God.

My Thoughts
I asked Jesus into my heart long before I learned to read and study God's word. I was missing out on so much! So much that God had planned for me. The more I seek after God's word, the more I know it, the more it drops from my head to my heart, the stronger I become. The more I know God's word and how to use it in my prayers, the more I see my prayers answered. The more I know God's word the more I know God's power. The more I know God's power the more God uses that power to change my life. I wish that I had know my mistake long ago...I missed out on so much. But I am so blessed that I am learning and learning and learning. God is changing me through his word! To truly see changes in our lives we must do our part... we must pick up our Bible and read it, and read it and read it... until it becomes who we are!

No comments: