I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Sunday, February 12, 2012

2.12.12

Psalms 33:13-15 The Lord looks down from heaven and sees the whole human race. From his throne he observes all who live on the heart. He made their hearts so he understands everything they do.

My Thoughts
I love this.... God understands everything we do... He is always watching over us...each and every one of us. God made us and knows just how we work. Just like the man who builds an engine understands how to fix the engine he built, God know how to fix our heart because God made our heart.  We just have to take our heart to God when it isn't working the way God intended it to work. Then God tweaks our heart...and He washes it with the blood of Jesus... and then God tells us exactly how to keep our hearts in good working order... He even gives us a manual that helps us keep our heart working right. We are so special to God. He  loves us  so much that He will fix us over and over again until we understand. He cares that we "get it." We are never too big a problem for God. We just have to take our hearts to him. Just like a little child takes a toy to their daddy, we can take our hearts to God and say "I didn't something wrong, I have broken my heart." When we do that God will reach down and take our heart in His hands and make it all better again. How special is that!

No comments: