I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Wednesday, September 28, 2011

9.28.11

Isaiah 54:9-10 "Just as I swore in the time of Noah that I would never again let a flood cover the earth, so now I swear that I will never again be angry and punish you.  For the mountains may move and the hills disappear, but even then my faithful love for you will remain. My covenant of blessing will never be broken," Says the Lord, who has mercy on you.

My Thoughts
Wow!  Oh Wow!  How many times have you thought "God is so angry with me!!" How many times have you felt that you just could not make everything okay with God?  Right here God tells us "I will never again be angry with you and punish you!!!" God tells us this, these are God's words.  Listen ..."I will never again be angry with you or punish you." When the devil is filling our head with how angry God is with us...we can use these words from God to tell the devil different!!  God forgives us... God sent Jesus to die for our sins so we can be forgiven.  If God wasn't going to forgive us he would no have let Jesus suffer so much for the things we do to mess up!!

Reading this verse made me feel like God was sitting in front of me... with my face in his hands saying straight to me "Jeannie, I love you!...I love you so much...I am not angry with you, I am not here to punish you!!  I am here to love you.  To take you in my arms and protect you and just love you. You are going to mess up!  I know this... Jesus died for all your mess ups a long time ago...I forgive you of all of those.... pick yourself up and let me help you be the best person you can me....come with me and I will teach you how..... forgive yourself because I forgive you!!  When satin tries to make you feel bad you use my words... my words are your power against the devil...I give you my power to win out... most important remember just how much I love you... remember I am never angry with you... I am always here for you!"

God has those words for each and every one of us!! God's love for us is amazing! In Isaiah 55:9 God says "For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts are higher than your thoughts." God's thoughts are thoughts of love and forgiveness... God loves us higher and bigger than the most loving person we know on their very best day!!  Never doubt that God forgives you and loves you!!  When we have the knowledge of God's love for us we can do anything!!

No comments: