I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Saturday, May 29, 2010

5.29.30

II Samuel 14:14b But God does not just sweep life away; instead, he devises ways to bring us back when we have been separated from him.

My Thoughts
God loves us so much!... He thinks about us all the time, he wants us to walk with him, to talk with him... God wants us to live in a way that he can heap blessing on our lives... and if we take the wrong fork in the road God is always connecting out path to his so that we can find our way back... if we are lost from God he wants us to come back.. God wants to forgive us our sins, no sin is so bad that God won't forgive us... all we have to do is reach out to Him and he will take our hand ... and as we start walking with him again he will again reward our steps when we take our steps with Him.

1 comment:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a WONDERFUL REMINDER! You know too often we forget this... God devises ways to bring us back... WOW what a wonderful God we serve! He doesn't want us to be seperated from us.
Thanks Jeannie for reminding us.