I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Sunday, May 2, 2010

5.2.10

Psalms 103:2 Let all that I am praise the Lord; my I never forget the good things he does for me.

My Thoughts

We are reminded here to always always remember that good things God does for us... we need to be in constant awareness of the good things God does for us as we come and go.... spend time each day taking time to notice what good things are happening in your life...then take the time to send up a quick prayer of thanks.... we so often dwell on the negative things that are happening to us...that we get consumed and the devil loves that... instead lets get consumed by the good things that happen in our day...lets keep our eyes on God and his goodness... and make an effort to notice all the good things that happen to us... a person's smile, or kind word... how work just seems to come together... that we got dressed without a hitch...that all the red lights were green... that our boss said hey you are doing a good job.... when the line opens up at the grocery store... when someone lets you in in traffic... anything that happens in our day that makes it easier or happier is God going before us making a path better... so send up a thank you to God and let him know that you notice what he is doing for you!
Hugs
Jeannie

No comments: