I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Sunday, May 23, 2010

5.23.10

Psalms 119:11 I have hidden your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.

My Thoughts
It is impossible to walk with God when you don't know what God's desires for you are, when you don't know what God's plans for you are, when you don't know what God wants from you...and what God doesn't what you to do .... the only way to know this is to read and study God's word.... Not hear it from someone else but to read it for yourself... over and over again until it is so totally a part of your heart that you can't forget it... so that when you are out in the world trying hard to make the right decisions that God's word is always with you... right where you need it ...hidden in your heart so that you know without a doubt what God wants from you... so you know without a doubt what sin is, so you have the weapons to defeat the enemy when he sneaks in from dark corners and unexpected places... be sure and read and study God's word so that you can be all that God plans for you to be, so that you might not sin against God.


No comments: