I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Thursday, May 27, 2010

5.27.10

John 16:27 (Jesus said) for the Father himself loves you dearly because you love me and believe that I come from God.

My Thoughts
My children each had a teacher that loved them beyond belief... Mrs. Elliott and Ms Lee.... they each loved one of my children so much... and would tell me about how much they loved them... they would tell me about how wonderful my children were... I can tell you that I loved these two ladies beyond your imagination... I still do and would do anything for them to this day if the phone rang and they needed something .... I think of them often and my heart just melts... when I run into them I  wrap my arms around them and hug them up... they where then, are now, and forever will be dear to my heart.  So just imagine how God feels about us when we love Jesus... when take time to recognize what Jesus did for us... Jesus was up in heaven with God and he agreed to walk on earth and endure more than we can even imagine, we think our days on earth can be hard!... but look what Jesus went through all for us.... Jesus walked this earth with people hating him... talking about him, wanting him dead for no reason. Jesus stood as a crowd demanded his death... Jesus too a horrible beating before being..... Jesus died a horrible death on the cross for us even though he could have ask God to take him home...  Jesus did all that for us.... no wonder God turns his back on us if we don't believe in Jesus... and just think how wonderfully happy it makes God when we love His Son, when we brag on His Son, when we talk about all the great things His Son did for us... when those teachers loved my children I was so excited that they knew those were my kids!!... it made my heart grow, it made my face shine with pride, it filled me with joy!!... God wants us to know that Jesus is His!!...  God wants to know that we know that Jesus is His!... be sure to take time to tell God how wonderful His Son us... to tell God how much you appreciate how much His Son did for you!....

No comments: