I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Wednesday, May 26, 2010

5.26.10

Proverbs 16:3 Commit your plans to the Lord, and your plans will succeed.

My Thoughts
God wants us to succeed!!... God wants us to do great things!!... God gives us all that we need to be the person he intended us to be, to reach the people he inteded us to reach!... When we live our life to please God, when we walk with him, when we talk with him, when we do what God ask us to do he will clear the way for things to work out!... how exciting is that!!...God tell us in Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." ... if you want to be great, if you want to succeed walk with God and God will make sure that the steps you take are steps in the right direction... God is on your side... but you have to do your part... you have to stay with God so he can lead you and direct you.... if you find that you are not succeeding in the things that you do stop and ask yourself and I walking with God, truly walking with God? If your answer is no.... do something about it.... God has the power to change your life, God wants you to succeed1

No comments: