I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Saturday, April 24, 2010

4.23.10

Psalm 92:2 "It is good to proclaim your unfailing love in the morning and your faithfulness in the evening.."

My Thoughts
Right here in Psalms it tells us to start out our day with God and to end our day with God.... Let God be a part of our beginning and our ending...a part of our awake and our asleep... how wonderful our days and night will be when we learn to do this each and every day... taking time to really talk to God and stopping to listen... I just recently learned how to really hear God speaking to me and it is amazing!!

2 comments:

Shelley Evetts said...

this is an awesome verse. I do try to do this. Pray before I even get out of bed.. and the last thing I do before going to sleep is pray.

Isn't it wonderful when you can hear God. Alot of people sadly think that praying is a one way conversation. They've never been taught or told any differently. They say their prayer say Amen and go on with what ever they do next. But it is really a two way conversation, if you learn to be silent and listen to hear Gods voice. It's wonderful. Thanks for sharing this verse with us.

Jeannie Phillips said...

Oh it is wonderful that you can hear God talking to you... I just learned that recently!!.... I heard Him before... but didn't realize it was God...its just so exciting!!