I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Friday, April 2, 2010

4.2.10

Luke 10:5-6  "Whenever you enter someone's home, first say, 'May God's peace be on this house.' If those who live there are peaceful, the blessing will stand; if they are not, the blessing will be return to you."

My Thoughts
This verse says to me that we should pray for everybody we know... wish them blessings... wish them great things... ask God to do wonderful things for them... pray for peace for their hearts and lives... that we shouldn't make a judgment on them that is not our place...  then let God decide if they deserve blessings and peace... because God knows... we will get our blessing because we have done the right thing.... we will get their blessings because we have done the right thing... so today when you spend time with the people at work... or at the ball field... or waiting at dance lessons or art lessons... where ever you are spending your time... when you are in the presence of someone you are in "their home".... their space... say a quick prayer for the people you are around... don't decide if they need your prayer... don't make a judgment about them... just say a prayer for them... ask God to heap blessing on their lives, to give them peace. and let God decide the blessing!... try it ... this could change your life forever!

No comments: