I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Tuesday, April 20, 2010

4.20.10

Joshua 21:45 Not a single one of all the good promises the Lord had given to the family of Israel was left unfulfilled; everything he had spoken came true.

My Thoughts

Oh wow oh wow this is such and exciting verse!!...not a single promise was unfulfilled!!... God keeps his promises!!...and the Bible is filled with wonderful promises for our lives... God tell us if we live in his will there is oh so much he will do for us!!... Presents are so much fun...and gifts from God are greater than all the gives we give each other!!.... we need to do like Joshua told the Children of Israel in chapter 22:5 Love the Lord your God, walk in all his ways, obey his commands, hold firmly to him, and serve him with all your heart and all your soul. Will we slip up? Yes...that is why God sent Jesus... but if we are truly, sincerely trying to serve God... to learn what he wants us to do... if we truly love God with all our heart and soul he will give us all the wonderful things he has promised... and oh there are some wonderful wonderful promises in God's Word!

No comments: