I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Saturday, July 27, 2013

7.27.13

Romans 10:15 How can anyone go and tell them without being sent? That is why the Scriptures say, "How beautiful are the feet of the messengers who bring good news!"
 
My Thoughts
I love this verse... it is telling us that if somebody tells us about God, it is not an accident!  God sent them!  God is saying, "Do you hear this person, I sent them to tell you that I love you.  I have picked you out to be my very own!"  If you are reading this today and wonder why, it is because God wanted you to hear Him.  Because God wanted you to know that He loves you.  It is because God picked you out to hear it.  Make no mistake God chose you to be His, God chose you to love special. 
 
Then the next part, "How beautiful are the feet of the messengers who bring the good news!" I love that to know that God notices me when I tell others about Him. Nothing we do for God is done in vain.  God sees and God will bless those actions.  This just makes me happy!

No comments: