I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Saturday, January 29, 2011

1.29.11

Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them intently and said, "Humanly speaking, it is impossible.  But with God everything is possible."

My Thoughts
Have you ever known that God gave you a huge task to do...that is was from God ... and you thought it was impossible!! That you, little ol' you just could not do that impossible task.  I bet Moses felt that way, and Noah, I bet Mary felt that way about being the mother of Jesus. Don't you think that God does sometimes give us impossible task so that we will call on Him for help.  Then God will step in and accomplish what we think we can't do. Then we will know that it was God working through us. We have to do our part of what God ask of us to show our willingness. Then God will take over and do the rest.  Like with Noah, he had to build the ark out in the middle of the dry land... but God marched the animals on the ark. I can imagine that as many animals that Noah rounded up..there were many that he didn't even know existed. And up they came to the ark and Noah was amazed!... Often we read about the people seeing the great miracles of God and wonder how that didn't know that God could and would do all the things he said he would do.  But then we go about not believing them for ourselves. We have read all the stories, in fact these wonderful stories of God's great miriacles have lasted thousands of years... and even when we know there is a God we forget what God will do for us. Next time we face the impossible, and we accomplish it... we need to  remember to know that it was God working in us.. we need to look up to heaven and say thank you God for working through me to make this possible.

No comments: