I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1.12.11


Proverbs 3:9-10 Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the best part of everything you produce. Then he will fill your barns with grain,and your vats will overflow with good wine.


My Thoughts
I really noticed the "best part of everything you produce" in this scripture.... we all know we are supose to tithe....and we do that... and we are supose to give when we see people in need and we always try to do that... now to the" best part of everything you produce"... I thought I produce knitted things I need to give some of that back to God. I give lots of what I knit away a big part of it in fact...but I don't give it to God.... so today I added Charity to my list of what I am knitting... that is my give back to God because he blessed me with the ability to Loom Knit...I prayed to God and ask him to help me be good at Loom Knitting and he blessed me...so my knitting along with all that I have belongs to God and I need to bless God with my knitting.... I will make sure that a charity is always on my list of kitting...I will add it there 1 in every 10 items that I knit...never move it's place for somebody, I will always keeps it in its order... if somebody orders a hat...and I have 3 things on my list and one is charity I will never treat that as less important... I plan to examine more of the things I do in my life to see what else I need to be giving back to God... I challenge you to see what you can give back to God that is a part of what you do? I would love to hear what you choose, it will help me know what more I need to give to God.







No comments: