I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Friday, December 31, 2010

12.31.10

Proverbs 31:30-31 Charm is deceptive, and beauty does not last; but a woman who fears the Lord will be greatly praised. Reward her for all she has done. Let her deeds publicly declare her praise.

My Thoughts
My Grandmother is who I think about when I read this verse.... she was at one time beautiful, but never in my lifetime...yet she was always beautiful to me..... and she loved God with all her heart and all her soul...there wasn't anybody that she wouldn't help as much as she would help one of her own children.... and when she died even though she was 95  years old there were many people there...telling of all the things she had done for them... it was amazing to watch.... she is one person in my life that I never, ever doubted that they loved me with all their heart.... and Iwas not the only person that felt that way... this is how I want the world to remember me...as somebody that loved God with all my heart...and somebody that loved others with all my heart...I want to be remembered as sweet and kind....I want my family not to doubt for one minute that I am in heaven with God... how do you want to be remembered?

1 comment:

SanDslnrs said...

What a beautiful memory of your grandmother! I would love to be remembered that way too. I love your blog.

Thank you for sharing with us...