I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Saturday, December 4, 2010

12.4.10

1 John 4:17 And as we live in God, our love grows more perfect.

My Thoughts
Love is grand... it is such a blessing.... it changes everything around us... love makes us whole... love makes us feel secure... love mends broken hearts... love makes babies grow....love changes people, places and things... love heals... Love is so powerful.... we all need it, we all seek after it... we look and search for love... at love is right beside us all the time... because God is right beside us all the time.... isn't it amazing that our capacity for love is endless... that our love can grow more perfect.... the more we feel loved the more able we are to love... the more we love the more love we get in return... you can never go wrong with love... I pray that God will put more and more love into my life...that the love in my life grows more perfect with each passing day.... I hope that my life with God grows in such a way that when I walk into a room that people feel love....Today I am so thankful for God's wonderful gift of LOVE.

No comments: