I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Wednesday, November 3, 2010

11.3.11

Psalms 105:4 Search for the Lord and for his strength; continually seek him.

My Thoughts
A continuous line is a like that does not have a break in it... it is a line that goes on and on.... no skips...an always line.  That is how we are suppose to seek after God... continuously, always, with no breaks... we are to seek after God in all that we do, in all that we say, in all that we are.  Imagine what our life would be like if we would accomplish this... God is good... God is always good, always right.... our lives would be so much better... our hearts and souls would always be at peace whit the choices we have made and the words we have a spoken.... The way I have begin to do this is anytime a negative thought creeps into my head I use that moment to seek God instead of letting my mind run away with those thoughts... if the are negative about somebody else or negative about me...I seek God at that time.... now I am trying to seek God before I start a task... any task.... when I started knitting I said "God please help me learn to do this and be good at it."... Now I want to learn to seek God each time I pick up my loom.... I want to learn to seek God each time I start my car... or walk out the door of my house... and if I could learn to seek God each time before I open my mouth.. well that would be a good thing... I am making progress...and it is changing my life!... How many of you will work on this with me?

No comments: