I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Thursday, August 5, 2010

8.5.10

1 Corinthians 1:25 The foolish plan of God is wiser than the wisest of human plans, and God's weakness is stronger than the greatest of human strength.

My Thoughts
Oh this is such a good verse to put in your memory!... it is a good verse to repeat to ourselves when we want to take over our life... we we want to plan our day without God... when we want to tackle a problem because we think we know what is best... when we find ourselves thinking we know what is best.. or we find ourselves planning our life we need to call this verse to mind... and ask God what he wants for our day... what his plans are for our day... when we thing we are strong enough to handle a problem... we need to call this to mind and know if we depend on God he is stronger then we could ever be... and we need to give that problem to God... God desires to take care of our needs... God wants to be strong for us... God's plans for our lives are bigger than we even think to imagine... lets put all that we have into God's hands and see where that will lead us!

No comments: