I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Monday, August 23, 2010

8.23.10

Job 11:18a  Having hope will give you courage. 

My Thoughts
The defination of hope is: the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best... God is hope... God answers our prayers... God gives us what we want when it is good for us.... hope is that the feeling that events will turn out for the best!... even in the worst situations if we have God we can have hope! ..... we can know that all things work for the good of God's great plan ... it goes on to say in this chapter that you will be protected and will rest in safty.  You will lie down unafraid.... when we put our trust in God ... we can go about our day with hope for all things good... we can rejoice even in the bad times... because everything will be okay in the end... we can rest when we lie down... because God is in control ... God will protect his children... Having God is having hope...and hope is a wonderful thing!

No comments: