I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Sunday, November 11, 2012

11.11.12

Hebrews 10:25 Let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of His return is drawing near.
 
My Thoughts
The harder life gets...the busier life gets.. the more stressful life gets...the more important it is to meet with our brothers and sister in Christ so that we can keep each other strong.  So we can build others up and they can build us up.  So that we have the opportunity to feel God's love through others that love God.  When wee take time to meet together to honor God, God honors that time. 
 
There is strength in numbers.. energy produces energy... love produces love when we spend time in the presence of God with others that love God in us grows stronger.  We need to build our strength in the hardest times...for the hardest time.  And we need each other to build that strength strong!

No comments: