I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Thursday, December 8, 2011

12.8.11

Hosea 10:12 I said, "Plant the good seeds of righteousness and you will harvest a crop of love. Plow up the hard ground of your hearts, for now is the time to seek the Lord, that he may come and shower righteousness upon you."

My Thoughts
This is saying to me... Do what is right, do what I ask you to do and I will make sure that you know how much I love you!!... I will make sure that people love you and that you love people. Soften your heart to doing good... seek after me and I will make you right... I will make your life right...I will make your relationships right... I will make your life good.  If you go about doing good...I will take care of the rest.

When we are going about our day making decisions... instead of saying to ourselves "what should I do?" We should say to God... "God, what would you have me do?"... then listen...and let God take care of the rest!!

No comments: