I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Monday, December 19, 2011

12.19.11

Psalms 138:8 The Lord will work out his plans for my life -- for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever. Don't abandon me for you made me.

My Thoughts
I love this...the Lord will work out His plans for my life.... I have to give my life to Him... completely hand it over, if I do my life can only be good! My plans for me can only reach as far as I the knowledge I have of the world... which is so small compared to the knowledge of God!!  I really don't know much past my small town.... my education is limited to some college and cosmetology school. What I know of jobs is limited to what my parents were, my husband is, what I have done (hair and retail) and to what my children are becoming.... my friends fit into this range as well. But God knows all... His is all knowing... His abilities are limitless.... His power is awesome... and His love for me, well that is far beyond anything I could hope for or imagine.  If I put my life in God's hands and say "Make of me, God, what you will." there is no telling what I can do or become!!  And whether to the world it is great,  or to the world it is small, God has the perfect plan for my life!  If I let God have control, if I listen to God and do what God ask, God will be so proud of me! If we make God proud, life just doesn't get any better than that!!

No comments: