I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Tuesday, May 29, 2012

5.29.12

2 Samuel 14:14 All of us must die eventually.  Our lives are like wanted spilled out on the ground, which cannot be gathered up again.  But God does not just sweep life away; instead, he devises ways to bring us back when we have been separated from him.

My Thoughts
Don't you love this!!... God devises ways to bring us back when we have been separated from Him!!  Isn't this wonderful... God just loves us so much! God puts people in our paths... God sets up situations so that we can see and understand that we need him.... God does what it takes for us to get back to him because he loves us so much... God wants us with him!!  God wants to protect us... God wants to show us his love.

Just this morning I was getting dressed and talking to God.  I said to God, "God I am trying to be good, to do better all the time!"  God said right back to me!!  "Jeannie, I always love you... I want you to do better not so I can love you, I already do, always!  I want you to do better so that you can have a good life, so you can be happy and peaceful...I don't want you to sin because sin separates us...I don't like to be separated from you!  I always love you!  Just keep trying and asking for forgiveness. Keep learning and growing so your life will be better...so we won't be separated."

God drops it down into our souls when we have done wrong...so we can ask forgiveness, so that we can be near Him again!  God wants us to confess not to shame us...but so we will know what we have done so we won't do it again.  When we learn not to repeat wrongs...our lives are better...and there are less times that we sin...the less we sin the less we are separated from God until we confess. God makes us aware of our wrongs so that we can find our way back to Him. All because He wants to love us...to care for us... to do for us... to shower us with His blessing because we mean so much to him!

When we feel God telling us we have done wrong..it is not a time to run away... it is time to run to God saying "I am so sorry God.. please forgive me!  I love you so much!"  Then God will forgive us...and engulf us in His wonderful love!!

No comments: