I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Friday, May 11, 2012

5.11.12

John 6:44 For no one can come to me unless the Father who set me draws them to me, and at the last day I will raise them up.

My Thoughts
Oh this verse is just exciting...comforting!!  This verse is telling us that if we ever even thought of seeking after Jesus it is because God wanted us! God sought us out and drew us to Jesus, drawing us to him. If you ever even had a question about Jesus, it is because God loves you...and wants you to love Him back. If you have stopped to read this... God has drawn you in ... because He Love You! When God put my One Year Bible in my hand through my son, He was saying to me..."I love you, Jeannie! I want you to know all about me...I want to give you love, and peace and joy. I want to give you the desires of your heart! I am seeking after you, you seek after my Son!" God chose me!!  God is choosing you!! That thought alone makes me know how much I am loved!! I hope it makes you feel loved too!!

No comments: