I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Saturday, May 19, 2012

5.19.12

John 10:25-27 Jesus replied, " I have already told you (I am the son of God), and you don't believe me. The proof is the work I do in my father's name. But you don't believe be because you aren ot my sheep. My sheep listen to my voide; I know them; and they know me,
My Thoughts
Jesus said that the proof that He was the Son of God was in the work that He did. Would that not also be true of us... that the proof that we are one of Jesus' sheep it would show in our actions? In our good deeds? It should show in our actions, our words, our deeds. When we really know God, He changes our heart..and we can't help but do our best to be better people. When we don't see a change in our actions, our words, our deeds... we need to get busy studying and learning and praying so that we will know God good enough that we can't help but become better people.

No comments: