I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Tuesday, September 21, 2010

9.21.10

Galatians 6:9-10 So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Therefore, whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone--especially to those in the family of faith.

My Thoughts
Have you ever thought should I?… well of course you have, we all have!… when it's something good that we are thinking about, that is a nudging, that is our moment of opportunity to do good… the Bible tells us that whenever we have the opportunity to do good we should… the Bible even calls this chance to do good an opportunity ..... doing good should never be a decision we have to make… it should always, always be an opportunity we take... An opportunity to be like Jesus.

No comments: