I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Thursday, September 16, 2010

9.16.10

Proverbs 23:15-16 My child, if your heart is wise, my own heart will rejoice!  Everything in me will celebrate when you speak what is right.

My Thoughts
Oh we need to watch our words... we need to be mindful of what we say.... just think we have the ability to make God celebrate!... with our words... God tells us here that if our heart is wise... his own heart will rejoice... we become wish by reading God's word...then we know what to say to make God celebrate... God's whole being celebrates when we speak the truth... when we give wise counsel based on his words.... when we praise him and give God credit for all that is in our lives... that is speaking what is right... that makes God celebrate!.... how exciting to know that we can make God celebrate... when you are feeling like nobody is happy with you that nobody loves you... like you can do nothing right... open your mouth... praise God... stop and thank God for all that you are...for all that you have .... for all that you will be...for all that he has done in your life... you will the be speaking what is right!!... and you can know... because the Bible says it!!... that you have just caused God to celebrate with all that is in Him!!!... have you ever waked into a celebrations and somebody hug you up because they were in the mist of celebrating ...and your presence made them even happier...that is how God must feel when we speak what is right.. if you feel down.. unloved.. stop and praise God and rejoice in his celebration... feel the great joy of a celebration pour down on your from heaven!!

No comments: