I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Sunday, September 12, 2010

9.12.10

Psalms 56:8 You keep track of all of my sorrows.  You have collected all my tears in  your bottle.  You have recorded each one in your book.

My Thoughts
How special is this.... God keeps track of all or our sorrows.... he has a record of each one... I can only imagine that when we get to heaven that God is going to take us in his wonderful arms and comfort us... and hold us tight... and that comfort will erase all memories of those sad and horrible moments in our lives.... New time I have a sorrowful time... go through something that brings sorrow upon my heart... I am going to thank God that he is keeping track and that one day God will hold me in his arms for that very pain... oh what comfort that thought alone will be... How wonderful is and loving is God... he throws all of our sins into the sea of forgetfulness.... but collects our tears in bottle... he records all of our sorrows in his great book... God loves us so much that he forget what we do wrong when we repent... but he always remembers our broken heart and our broken spirit... our times of trouble... since God is keeping track of all our sorrows and collecting all of our tears you know he has to have great plans for us concerning those moments in our lives!  This makes me just want to shout for joy!!

No comments: