I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Saturday, October 15, 2011

10.15.11

2 Thessalonians 3:5 May the Lord lead your hearts into a full understanding and expression of the love of God and the patient endurance that comes from Christ.

My Thoughts
This is beautiful... I wish that somebody had prayed this prayer over me years and years ago.. I love it.  This is what I wish for everybody, everybody. If you are reading this... if your best friend isn't I pray for you both '"May the Lord lead your hearts into a full understanding and expression of the love of God and the patient endurance that comes from Christ.' In Jesus Precious Name" I love how God is changing me as I read His word...I love how much more I understand now than I did when I started.  I love how now that I know God better I can truly feel his love....I feel how much God loves ME... I know how much God loves YOU!!  I love that I now know that I can endure anything because Christ is with me ALL the time. I pray that each and every person, every person could feel what I feel now.  I can feel sad that I have spent so many years not knowing... but get so excited, so, so excited that I have so many years left to feel wrapped in God's love.. I have so many years left to be strong enough to endure anything that comes my way.  If I was given just one wish... any wish that I wanted.... I would not ask for money... or a new house... or a new car.... now I wouldn't have to ask for happiness or to feel loved.... I would ask that each and every person on this earth would pick up their Bible each morning and make time to really get to know God... I know that if this wish was granted... not only would it change each person... it could and would change the world in amazing ways!!  God is amazing!! God's love is amazing! God has great plans for each of us and Jeremiah 29:11 tells us this... For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." God wants amazing things for us!!  Amazing things! Take time to learn all that God has to give!!  His love and his hopes for us are far beyond anything we might think to imagine. (Ephesians 3:20).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks You Jeannie for that pray, because of you i do read my Bible every day.Each morning i read what verse you picked out and how it touch you. I feel like we are having our own Bible study together. Thank you again I just love my time with you and God.