I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Thursday, May 5, 2011

5.5.11

John 4:14. But those who drink the water I give will never be thirsty again. It becomes a fresh, bubbling spring within them, giving them eternal life.”

My Thoughts
I love the part about a fresh bubbling spring within us!!... When we have Jesus He is always there...His love never dries up, His strength never dries up, His power never dries up.  All of what Jesus has to offer us is there bubbling up inside us.  When we need it all we have to do is draw from it. Once again God gives us our part to do... we have to go to the spring and get the water.  We have to go to Jesus to get his strength, his power, his love...we have to want it... but it is there!! Inside of us. When we read our Bibles we learn all the things God has for us...all the things we can get from that spring... the more knowledge we have the more we know to ask for... the stronger and stronger we become.  A person can lay by a bubbling spring for days and if they don't drink from it even tho it is there they could die...just lay there and die... or they could drink from that bubbling spring...and drink from it and drink from it... and it never runs out. Jesus never ever runs our of what we need... we just have to ask.






No comments: