I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Wednesday, May 11, 2011

5.11.11

John 6:44 For no one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them to me, and at the last day I will raise them up. As it is written in the Scriptures

My Thoughts
Oh Oh Oh!!!.. I love this...this will just warm your heart if you think about it!!... If you feel the need to seek after God that is because he is seeking after you!!... He is wanting you to want to know Him!!... When we feel the need for God in our lives he is drawing us to Him!!... This scripture means that if we feel the need for God...no matter what we have done we can know that God is not rejecting us...that God won't reject us because God is the one drawing to Him!!  So if we ever have that thought that "I want to be closer to God but He will never, ever forgive me for how I have acted, for what I have done." This verse right here tells  us that He will... He is putting the desire in our hearts for Him...and if he is putting that desire in our hearts for Him... He wants us... God wants us...no matter what we have done wrong!...This verse is something to get very excited about!!  When we seek Jesus, when we seek God...when we just desire to seek Jesus...when we just desire to seek God it is because God wants us...God has put that desire in our hearts!  This is something to get excited about!!  This verse just brings me great joy!!  If you are reading this God has put the desire in your heart!!!...If somebody chooses to tell you about God it is because God put the desire there!!... God has picked out you!!.. You... Me... God is telling you specifically..I love you!... I am seeking you!!.. I want you to seek me!!..There is nothing you can't do because I will help you!! How wonderful to know that every time that I feel the desire for God, God is who is drawing near. Every time you feel the desire for God, God is drawing you near... He has singled you out, he wants you!!... Wow!!

No comments: