I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Thursday, March 4, 2010

3.4.10

Proverbs 10:24 The fears of the wicked will be fulfilled: the hopes of the godly will be granted.

My  Thoughts

Worrying is sinful and sin is wicked.... will we all worry ... worry is the result of fear.... yes we are human ... but we can overcome that worry by giving our troubles to God ... God is hope!!.... and the hopes of the godly will be granted, it says so right in Proverbs .... we have all heard that negative energy produces negative results and positive energy produces positive results... so when you find yourself worrying... give those worries to God!!...and thank God for what he is going to do for you!!.... and see what happens... start with the little things...and build your faith that God will take care of you.... because he will take care of you if you only give yourself and your worries over to him to take care of.....try this  if you worry that you are going to have a bad day at work give that worry to God and thank God and praise God for giving you a good day!!... simply say "God I am worried about work today... but I am giving that worry to you.... wrapped up like a present so I won't take it back... and I ask that you give me a good day at work... I thank you for a good day a work... and I praise your name for watching over me and taking care of me... I praise you for my good day at work... mean it... if you find yourself taking that present back, taking  your worries back ....then say your prayer again... and watch magical things will happen... then slowly but surly you will be able to trust God with the big things... just likes he wants you to do!!  Hugs, Jeannie

No comments: