I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Wednesday, March 3, 2010

3.3.10

Mark 11:24-26 Jesus said "I tell you, you can pray for anything, and if you believe that you've received it, it will be yours.  But when you are praying, first forgive anyone you are holding a grudge against, so that your Father in heaven will forgive your sins, too."

My Thoughts

Oh that is a hard "but" sometimes isn't it!!.... I start my prayer all the time asking forgiveness so my heart will be worthy enough, just for a moment, that my prayers can be heard.... I have started my prayers wrong, today I changed that and forgave each person that came to my mind that I needed to forgive, I forgave a couple twice...and may have to do those again and again... but its a step in the right direction... and you know I feel better already... I really do.... forgiveness can be so hard, yet we want God to forgive us of everything... and we have a hard time forgiving people of just one thing... one hurtful thing... one very unkind thing.... but just one thing can trip us up... yet we want God to forgive us of all the things we do wrong, all the thoughts that we have that are wrong... I have been trying so hard to be more like God... and forgiveness that is one thing that has stood in my way... from today forward I will start my prayers with forgiveness of others, and when the devil trips me up on that one, I will ask again...and I will ask that God helps me keep that forgiveness in my heart......and I will forgive myself... then I will ask God to forgive me... then I can move mountains.... lets move mountains together!!!... Hugs, Jeannie

1 comment:

zopeloti said...

Forgivness is really hard, especially forgivingf yourself.