I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Saturday, March 27, 2010

3.27.10

Deuteronomy 8:11 "But that is the time to be careful! Beware that in our plenty you do not forget the Lord your God and disobey his commands, regulations, and decrees that I am giving you today."

My Thoughts

God has given us so much... especially here in America... we have so much, so many opportunities to have, to do, to be..... we are truly a blessed nation, even with all the bad there is so so much good.... and we have these things, we have the ability to have, the ability to work for what we have, the opportunities, the food to make us strong, our health.... because God gave them to us... we may go to work and work hard, we may choose to eat right and exercise to be healthy, we may be the ones that create our own opportunities... but we are able to do all these thing, to have all that we have because God gave us the abilities, the opportunities, the available food, the equipment to exercise, the leads to create new opportunities, the abilities to create new thing... so when we have an opportunity to be proud of our selves, to know we have done well... always take that moment to thank God, because God gave us all that we have!.. When you pick up your pay check - Thank God... when you finish a project that makes you feel proud - Thank God... when you get a good report at the doctor - Thank God.... When you eat a good meal - Thank God... when you enjoy a candy bar -Thank God... when you get to go shopping and buy something new - Thank God and remember all the things God ask in return and live your life in a way that is pleasing to him.... Remember to, "Love God with all your heart, your soul, your mind, and all your strength and to love your neighbor as you yourself." Mark 12:30-31. Remember God is why you are who you are and you have what you have...Thank God...  and remember to Thank God for You!!

No comments: