I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Friday, September 13, 2013

9.13.13

2 Corinthians 13:14 May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

My Thoughts
Look at this, I love it The grace of Jesus, the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit.  I decided I needed to look up the exact definition of fellowship and fellowship is defined as:
1. a. The condition of sharing similar interests, ideals, or experiences, as by reason of profession, religion, or nationality.

b. The companionship of individuals in a congenial atmosphere and on equal terms.

2. A close association of friends or equals sharing similar interests.

3. Friendship; comradeship.

Here is the one that really stood out to me, the condition of sharing similar interest, ideas or experiences.  The Holy Spirit is inside of us going where we go, hearing what we hear, feeling what we feel, He is there for us to talk to all the time, He is our constant companion. He loves us so much that He keeps us on track like a friend would or at least should. 

Think about it, the fellowship of the Holy Spirit, we are never, ever alone.  When we pray in the Spirit, that is the Holy Spirit who knows us so completely talking to God for us in a way that we are not able to. 

How special is it that God gives us the Holy Spirit to be with us in all that we do, to understand us so completely!  I just love it! 

No comments: