I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Tuesday, April 16, 2013

4.16.13

Psalm 85:1-2 Lord, you poured out blessings on your land! Your restored the fortunes of Israel.  You forgave the guilt of your people-- yes, you covered all their sins.
 
My Thoughts
I love this "you covered all their sins."  It doesn't say their tiniest sins, it doesn't say their biggest sins, it says ALL  their sins!!  When we believe that Jesus is the Son of God and that He died for our sins and ask Him to come into our lives and then we confess our sins, we become one of "God's people" and all of our sins get covered!!  ALL of them!!  This just make my heart overflow with love for God who holds nothing against me, not one little thing, because He loves me so much.  He loves us all this much we just have to accept His, Son and love Him back!!  The thing is, when we take time to know God we can't help but love Him back!! 

No comments: