I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Wednesday, June 29, 2011

6.29.11

Psalms 147:5 How great is our Lord! His power is absolute! His understanding is beyond comprehension!

My Thoughts
I love this "His understanding is beyond comprehension!" There is nothing we can't tell God! How often do we have feelings that we want so share with somebody that we hope will understand?  We can tell God! We can tell God anything!! "If" we tell God, "then" he will help us. I think God has us ask so that we will know that He is where our help comes from. If God took care of everything for us without us asking we would be so unaware it was God.  How many times have you heard people say "I have just been lucky."? Luck has nothing to do with life.  God is who takes care of us.  When we ask God to help us we become aware of where our help comes from.  I love that when I am frustrated or when I have me feeling hurt that I can tell God!... This is so something that I am still learning to do... but when I do it I feel better....I feel the Holy Spirit inside me helping me to think things through and I feel so much better, so much sooner. God made us, he knows!... God watches us, he understands what we are living with on this earth.  God knows! God cares! and it tells us right here in Psalms that "God's understanding is beyond comprehension!" God will understand, He is just waiting for us to come to Him so that we are aware that He loves us...that He cares, and that He can take care of all of our needs.




No comments: