I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Tuesday, June 21, 2011

6.21.11

Psalms 139:1 Oh Lord, you have examined my heart and know everything about me.

My Thoughts
Have you ever felt a way you did want to feel... dwelled on thoughts you knew you should disagree with?  Knew you were feeling things that were making you sad and upset and wanted to stop?  But just didn't know how to stop?  You knew God could help you! But, you were embarrassed to tell God what you were thinking and feeling..what you had done and wish you hadn't done?  God has already examined our heart and knows everything about us!!..God already knows!!... So instead of getting worse... feeling more ashamed... moving backwards instead of forward.. talk to God..God knows anyway.  God helps us when we ask...He just waits for us to need Him.  I use to wonder why God waited until we ask. Have you ever tired to help somebody do something for themselves they were not ready to do??? It doesn't work...until they make up their mind to do it you can't help... God knows that! God could change things but he knows we will change it right back if we are not ready. So we have to ask to show God we are ready for the change. Ready for the help.  What is wonderful about God is we can ask God to help us to be ready... we can ask God to help us have the want to to do better.  God already knows!...God still loves us!... No matter what God loves us! You know that person on earth that you can tell anything to? You trust them went all your thoughts and feeling no matter how bad they seem?.. God loves us more than that person! God understands more than that person!... and God has the actual power to help us with anything and everything. So start talking...start spilling all those thoughts and feeling!!.. every single one... it is okay to "spill you guts" to God, He knows any way and He is the one that can make all the difference.

No comments: