I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Thursday, June 3, 2010

6.3.10

Psalms 121:1-3 I look up to the mountains- does my help come form there?  My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth! He will not let you stumble; the one who watches over you will not slumber.

My Thoughts
God will not sleep... he watches over us all the time... day and night!... Will we have some hard times? Yes sometimes things will be hard! Live Happens! But if we let God be in control of our life... if we let God take the wheel... God will not let us stumble... God will hold on to us tight and take care of us... God will keep us strong!... God wants to know that we want him to help so we have to tell him.... God I need you .. I need your help...  Psalms 50:15 says "Then call on me when you are in trouble, and I will rescue you, and you will give me glory."  God does not slumber... He is there for you, always!...  Don't look to earthly things, don't depend on what you think you know, look to God who made heave and earth and God can and will get you through anything. When God gets you through, and he will when you ask, remember it is important to give God the glory to thank Him for being that in our valleys and on our mountain tops!

No comments: