I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Monday, June 28, 2010

6.28.30

Psalms 146:5-6 Don't put your confidence in powerful people: there is no help for you there.  When they breathe their last, they return to earth, and all their plans die with them.

My Thoughts
So often we do put our plans in others... we depend on other people... we can put all our hopes and dreams on man... if only we could learn to channel that energy toward our faith in God... Not only will man die and his plans die with him... man often changes his mind or the person we put our hopes and dreams on  have their hopes and dreams on somebody else... and so on and then when one of those people fail, or die all the dominoes fall... including ours.  God is forever... always has been always will be and God doesn't let you in on the plan because it will benefit him and then forget about you when all he needs from you is done... God has only your best interest at heart! ... and on top of that God is all knowing all powerful and he doesn't make mistakes about your best interest!... if we just learn to be in tune with the plans God has for our lives... to trust him with the next step when only he knows the plans... to hear God when he speaks to us our lives will be better and better and better... and God, God will be around long after we are gone... and God has our best interest in mind... God loves us beyond what we can even imagine... God wants us to succeed... next time you find yourself trusting in a persons plans... stop and say.. God what is your plan? See where God takes you!

No comments: