I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Tuesday, June 29, 2010

6.29.10

Psalm 147:13-14 For he as strengthened the bars of your gates and blessed your children within you walls.  He sends peace across your nation and satisfies your hunger with the finest wheat.

My Thoughts
God blessed Israel over and over  (in the Bible) when they did what God asked... and when they didn't do what God asked bad things happened to Israel.  God has blesses America in the past with wonderful things... vast land, new industry, prosperity. favor with other nations... when our founders came to this great place they came to be able to serve God!... to worship God in the way that they thought was right and good... and God blessed us for that... he made the US a strong force to be reckoned with... God will continue to bless America... but to get those blessings we have to follow God!!... it is a must for the health of our nation... for the future of our children and our grandchildren... to do this we must each as Christians set an example of doing good, doing what is right... choosing to find favor with God over favor with people... we must spend time in prayer for our country each and every day, for our families, our children, ourselves... asking forgiveness for ourselves and  for the sins of the people that don't know to ask or that just don't ask... we must live like we know that our lives are the only Bible some people ever read... we need to look to God and say God I love you, I will follow you, I stand before you at the crossroads and ask forgiveness for the sins of our country.... I pray God that others will do the same and stand with me.... this is a must if we want our children and their children to know what it is like to live in prosperity and in freedom... Please join me and let us remember to pray for our great nation... pray like you know that prayer and service to God is what will keep us great! Pray for our nation every day... every single day.  Prayer changes things!

No comments: