I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Sunday, June 20, 2010

6.20.10

Psalms 138:7 Though I am surrounded by troubles, you will protect me form the anger of my enemies.  You reach our your hand and the power of your right hand saves me.

My Thoughts
God doesn't tell us that we won't have troubles... but God does tell us that he will be with us in times of troubles... and if we call on him God will not let people take advantage of us when we are down... God will not let the enemy keep us down... God has the power in his right hand alone to reach down and save us!  We just have to ask... God is polite he doesn't come without being invited... My picture of him up in heaven when we are struggling is God sitting there leaned over watching us with his hand there waiting to catch us... waiting to push our enemies away... like a child sweeps away tiny plastic army men...and he is whispering under his breath... ask me... come on now ask me...I am right here waiting to help you!!!...I can do it with just the sweep of my hand... just ask.... God is anxious to help us!!!... We should never wonder "will God help me?"  "I just haven't been good enough to ask!!".. "Do I matter to God?"  "Is this problem too little for God to care about?"  no we should never wonder... God is waiting!!  Just ask...just say the words "God help me with this!"  if you are in constant contact with God he know you want his help... if you have been apart from God... trouble is your open door to call out to him and invite him back to be a part of helping you though your troubles... just keep God there when you get out of trouble... God is always there, watching and waiting with his hand ready to reach down and save us!!... How awesome is that!!

No comments: