I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Saturday, March 16, 2013

3.16.13

Luke 2:13-14 Suddenly, the angel was joined by a vast host of others--the armies of heaven--praising God and saying,
                 "Glory to God in the highest heaven, and peace on earth   to those with whom God is pleased."


My Thoughts
I am learning so much this year!!  As I hand write these words I can't miss a thing... there was so much that I just overlooked before.  Notice the words peace on earth to those with whom God is pleased." As I look back...when I have not had peace in my life is when I was not being careful to do what God would have me do or when I have not ask God for forgiveness for when I have done wrong. When I am not right with God I loose my peace.  That moment when I loose my peace I need to run to God and ask, "What have I done wrong?"  and I need to ask for forgiveness and do better.  Peace is mine, God gives it freely, I just have to do my part. I have to do my best and ask for forgiveness when I mess up!!  That absence of peace in my life is my red flag to get busy getting right with God!! 

No comments: