I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Monday, October 29, 2012

10.29.12

Titus 3:4-8 But—“When God our Savior revealed his kindness and love,  he saved us, not because of the righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He washed away our sins, giving us a new birth and new life through the Holy Spirit.  He generously poured out the Spirit upon us through Jesus Christ our Savior.  Because of his grace he declared us righteous and gave us confidence that we will inherit eternal life.”  This is a trustworthy saying, and I want you to insist on these teachings so that all who trust in God will devote themselves to doing good. These teachings are good and beneficial for everyone.
 
My Thoughts
I love that this ends with "These teachings are good and beneficial for everyone."  God's mercy is out of His great love for us!! When God poured out His Spirit upon us it was where we would have His guidance in all that we do... His guidance to benefit our lives every day, every single day, in every situation we face!!!Then because God sent Jesus we can live in heaven with Him in all of His Glory. The wonderful thing about God is all that He wants for us is good and loving and kind and generous. His love is pure love!!  The purest of love.  I just don't want anybody to miss out on that!! 

No comments: