I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Sunday, November 6, 2011

11.6.11

Psalms 106:1 Praise the Lord! Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever.

My Thoughts
When you feel in love wasn't it a wonderful feeling... do you remember feeling so thankful that, that person loved you back?  I remember feeling thankful that Robby loved me!!  I loved so much that he loved me... sometimes I stop and think how lucky I am that he loves me so much.

God loves us... faithfully... always! No, matter what we do God always loves us... it tells us right here that his faithful loved endures forever.... God's love endures everything we do... God always loves us.... God sent Jesus so that our sins could be forgive and we would never have to be separated from Him. 

We are called to be thankful to God for loving us... We are thankful when our spouses love us... we are thankful when our children love us.... W are thankful when our friends love us....We need to always be conscious of God's love for us.  It is hard to be thankful of things we are not conscious of... it is hard to be thankful when we have not paid attention.  What if somebody hid a ton of presents for us in the bedroom... we got home and didn't even know they were there, we would even know to be thankful. We often do that to God...we don't take time to find out what God has done for us...so we don't know the presents he has hidden away for us.... we don't stop to notice all the wonders around us that he has created for us to enjoy...we forget to be thankful....

God does not ever forget to love us... we should never get so busy with life that we don't pay attention to the fact that God loves us... we need to stop and take time... so we can be aware of all that we have to be thankful for. So that we are aware of just how much God loves us....when we take the time to be aware...to truly know how much God loves us we can't help but be so very thankful!!

No comments: