I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Monday, November 14, 2011

11.14.11

Hebrews 12:12-13 So take a new grip with your tired hands and strengthen your weak knees. Mark out a straight path for your feet so that those who are weak and lame will not fail be become strong.

My Thoughts
These verses say to me...even when it gets really hard to do good.  Even when we are tired we need to  keep our eyes on what is good... keep doing good. Even when everybody around us doing bad seems better off than us ...we need to  stay on that straight path.... if we do we  will not fail... we are growing! It may not feel like it but we will become strong!  These verses are telling us God  is watching us, He knows how hard life can be... He knows that in this world things can get really hard, that we can get really tired of doing good, that it can be really hard to love others sometimes.  But if we keep at it ... it will all be worth it.... We will not fail, we will become strong with God. God will not overlook how hard it was for us, or how hard we tried... God will reward us in the end. We should never, ever give up on doing good.

No comments: